Steve is recognized as an outstanding Keynote Speaker, Motivator, Instructor and Consultant. His seminars are lively, informative, funny and insightful. His knowledge stems from a 20-year career at Management and Vice President level. His core competencies are in:
- Customer Service
- Life-Work Balance
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Motivating a Sales Group
Steve challenges his audiences to go for it 100%, in their personal life and at work. His message stays with his audience for a long time as he talks about how important the effect they have on others, the importance of setting goals, and being their BEST everyday!
Steve is the author of the book, ‘How to Have a Great Day Everyday!’ & ‘Leave Your Funk at the Door’ and has plenty of hands-on experience helping businesses, schools, associations and organizations reach and sustain excellence.
Steve has an extensive client list spanning many years. A partial list of clients include:
- ASA-Automotive Service Assn.
- United Airlines
- AMI-Automotive Management Institute
- FCIA-Firestop Contractors International Assn.
- Montana State University
- St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- MNA-Montana Nonprofit Assn.
- Hollywood Casino
- U.S. District Courts
- Montana Lodging and Hospitality Assn.
- Several Banks/Credit Unions/Chambers and Associations