Jackie is dedicated to helping leaders create BEST places where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER.
According to a national survey, Jackie is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Jackie is NOT into canned speeches. You will never get an off-the-shelf or ready-made speech. When you book Jackie, your speech will be “tailor made.” She will work closely with you to thread your objectives into her message and co-create a keynote that has ROI and lasting impact.
Jackie is an international bestselling author, business owner, entrepreneur, and a leadership and culture consultant to various executive teams nationwide. She is a Leadership Contributor to Forbes.com and also teaches graduate classes part-time at the University of San Diego, School of Leadership & Education Sciences. In addition, Jackie writes and speaks on the SheEconomy, a $20 Trillion female strength to know.
Her books include: the international bestseller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, an account of 3-time World Series Champion Bruce Bochy’s wins and losses in baseball, business, and life.
Jackie‘s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
- PULSE Network
- Smurfit Kappa
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- National Restaurant Assoc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Charles Schwab
- Eli Lilly
- Tampa General Hospital
- Stanford Children’s Hospital
- PNC Financial
- Vail Resorts
- Ken Blanchard Companies
- National Life Group
- Sundance Resorts
- Victoria Secret
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- National Human Resources Association
- Corporate Consultant, National Life Group, Corelation, Inc. and National Restaurant Association: Provides keynotes, workshops, consulting, and coaching on Engagement, Leadership and Culture
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1,500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership: Provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder University of San Diego’s Family Business Institute
- Founded University of San Diego’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Director University of San Diego’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor: Teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire