Bruce Himelstein is the Ritz-Carlton executive who transformed customer service for one of the world’s most recognizable luxury brands, as featured prominently in the New York Times bestseller, The New Gold Standard.
- Recognized as “One of The Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” by The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
- Featured on The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania’s Sirius radio channel discussing his experiences in marketing lifestyle brands.
- Recognized for his ability to identify and implement strategies to maintain relevance in today’s rapidly evolving business world.
- Drove efforts to “blow the dust off the lion and crown” by transforming one of the world’s most recognizable luxury brands…the Ritz Carlton.
- An inductee into “The American Marketing Association ”Hall of Fame, Himelstein also sits on many prominent industry boards, including the Luxury Institute Advisory Board.
- Featured prominently in Joseph Michelli’s New York Times bestseller, The New Gold Standard.
Bruce Himelstein is credited with leading some of the travel and hospitality industry’s most prestigious domestic and global brands during a 30+ year illustrious career setting the global standards in hospitality, marketing, and C-level executive management. Successful at every level of his career, Bruce Himelstein now helps growing and established businesses achieve new levels of success as a marketing, hospitality industry, and luxury brand consultant, as well as a business facilitator.